- YOU prepare your items and set YOUR own prices. Each consignor receives a base of 60% of their sold items. (For volunteering to work a shift and for referring friends, you can earn more commission, up to 75% ….see below.)
- There will be a consignor fee required at registration, via paypal. ($13 if registered before January 1, 2018, $15 after that) This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Each consignor will receive two passes to the pre-sale on Thursday, March 22, 2018. A 6pm pass for you and a 7pm pass for a friend.
- The first 100 consignors who register will receive free parking pass for the entire sale week! (You will get a confirmation email within 48 hours of registration if you are one of the first 100)
- Please note: Consignors do not have to pay for parking when dropping off and picking up their items, nor will you pay for parking when working a volunteer shift, wether you have a parking pass or not!
- Consignors will be allowed in a half hour early on Sunday 3/25/18 for first dibs on half price items!
- Consignors who work a shift on Sunday 3/25 will have first dibs on hangers. Any remaining hangers will be available at pick up on Sunday 3/25 between 4:30pm-6:30pm.
- Please plan to pick up your unsold items on Sunday, March 25, between 4:30pm -6:30pm. Consignors have the opportunity to donate unsold items to our charity partner. For our Spring sale, our charity partner is The Treasure House, which benefits Charis House of the Fort Wayne Rescue Mission. You will receive a tax form for your donation. If you chose not to donate, ALL unsold items MUST be picked up . Any left over items will be donated. No exceptions.
You can earn more on your items!
Volunteer to work a shift at Lucky Duck and you will earn an additional 5% on your consigned items. You may work up to three shifts and earn 5% for each shift you work (maximum consignment percentage is 75%). Only workshifts by you or your spouse count as additional profit credit.
You can also earn 5% on your items by referring a friend to consign at our sale. When signing up, have your friend put your name down and you’ll get an additional 5% on your items! (The extra percentage only applies if BOTH you and the referral consign during the current sale season.) This also only applies to previous consignors who refer new consignors.
Combine volunteer shifts with referrals for a maximum of 75% on your sold items.