Lucky Duck is a twice a year, one-stop shopping Event, that you can’t afford to miss!
Next Sale: March 25-29, 2015
AT THE Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
4000 Parnell Ave. Fort Wayne, IN 46805
Spring Sale Information to be updated Soon!
Check back soon for our NEW, IMPROVED and EASY TO FOLLOW website!!
Want to SELL? Learn more HERE
Want to VOLUNTEER at the event? Check out the benefits HERE.
Want to be a VENDOR at the Lucky Duck Boutique? Click HERE.
Our Sale Event is proudly supported by:
Follow us on Facebook for contests, updates and more!
Lucky Duck Shopping Tips:
- If you are not a consignor or volunteer, you can still shop Early – before the general public! Shopping is on Thursday 9/18/2014 from 6pm-9pm. The pre-sale tickets are $10, available at the Coliseum box office the night of the sale and 100% of ticket sales go directly to OPEN DOOR HAITI.
- Bring a bag or basket to shop with. We have a limited number of large Ikea shopping bags for people to use.
- We strongly advise NO CHILDREN at the Thursday night presale. If bringing children to the sale Friday or Saturday, please keep them in strollers or baby carriers. (but you will shop much easier with out the kids!)
- Many items are half off on Saturday – Consider shopping again on Saturday for even more incredible deals!
- Please do not let your children play with the items at the sale, while you are shopping.
- Cash is preferred. but we also accept Credit Cards. No personal checks please.
- The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum charges $5 per car for parking. Consider riding with a friend or two, and split the cost!