Lucky Duck is a twice a year, one-stop shopping Event, that you can’t afford to miss!
Next Sale: September 17-20, 2014
NEW LOCATION: Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
4000 Parnell Ave. Fort Wayne, IN 46805
We are now accepting Consignors and Volunteers for our Fall Sale.
5pm-9pm Volunteers Shop*
6pm- 9pm- Consignors Shop*
*Special pass required
6pm-9pm General Public Pre-sale. Purchase your $10 per person, ticket at the Coliseum Box office the evening of the sale.
100% of ticket sales go directly to OPEN DOOR HAITI to support 2 missionaries, Fan Fan and Julie Larame.
9am-6pm. Open to the public. Free admission.
8:00am-3:00pm. Open to the public. Free admission.
Many items half price on Saturday.
Lucky Duck is a Sale Event that you can’t afford to miss! Our new location boasts over 17,000 square feet full of amazing high quality finds including: Children’s Clothes, Women’s Clothes, Juniors Clothes and Maternity! Halloween costumes, shoes, toys, books, movies, nursing items, furniture, swings, pack N plays, high chairs, decor and so much more! We even have a great selection of artisan vendor booths you will want to check out Thursday-Saturday!
Want to SELL? Learn more HERE
Want to VOLUNTEER at the event? Check out the benefits HERE.
Want to be a VENDOR at the Lucky Duck Boutique? Click HERE.
Our Sale Event is proudly supported by:
Follow us on Facebook for contests, updates and more!
Lucky Duck Shopping Tips:
- If you are not a consignor or volunteer, you can still shop Early – before the general public! Shopping is on Thursday 9/18/2014 from 6pm-9pm. The pre-sale tickets are $10, available at the Coliseum box office the night of the sale and 100% of ticket sales go directly to OPEN DOOR HAITI.
- We strongly advise NO CHILDREN at the Thursday night presale. If bringing children to the sale Friday or Saturday, please keep them in strollers or baby carriers. (but you will shop much easier with out the kids!)
- Many items are half off on Saturday – Consider shopping again on Saturday for even more incredible deals!
- Please do not let your children play with the items at the sale, while you are shopping.
- Cash is preferred. but we also accept Credit Cards. No personal checks please.
- The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum charges $5 per car for parking. Consider riding with a friend or two, and split the cost!