WHAT A GREAT SPRING SALE! Our next sale will be in the fall, stay tuned to find out WHERE and WHEN!!!
SHOPPING? Join us to shop ‘like–new’ children’s items at amazing prices! You’ll find over 10,000 square feet packed full of children’s clothes sizes Newborn – 16, plus tons of other children’s items in fabulous condition. We even have a Maternity Section with cool stylish clothes at great prices! Grab your friends, you don’t want to miss this shopping event!
Consign and make money! Check out our CONSIGNOR link for all the details.
THURSDAY, MARCH 21, 2013 5pm-9:30pm Volunteers Shop*
6pm-9:30pm Consignors Shop*
7pm-9:30pm General Public Pre-sale. Shop before anyone else. Purchase your $10 ticket at the door. 100% of ticket sales will go directly to OPEN DOOR HAITI to support 2 missionaries.
FRIDAY, MARCH 22, 2013 9am-6pm. Open to the public. Free admission.
SATURDAY, MARCH 23, 2013 8am-1pm. Open to the public. Free admission.
Many items half price on Saturday.
*Special pass required
Located in Dupont Downs, 538 East Dupont Road (formerly “Lattitudes”, behind the Dupont Library).
Want to SELL? Learn more HERE
Want to VOLUNTEER at the event? Check out the benefits HERE.
Want to be a VENDOR at the Lucky Duck Boutique? Click HERE.
Lucky Duck Shopping Tips:
- If you are not a consignor or volunteer, you can still shop the Thursday night pre-sale beginning at 7pm. The pre-sale tickets are $10, payable at the door and 100% of ticket sales go directly to OPEN DOOR HAITI.
- If bringing children to the sale, please keep them in strollers or baby carriers.
- Many items are half off on Saturday – Consider shopping again on Saturday for even more incredible deals!
- Bring a large bag to collect the items you want to purchase. (some shopping bags will be available)
- Please do not let your children play with the items at the sale, while you are shopping.
- Cash is preferred. but we also accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. No personal checks please.